On-Time Shipping GuaranteeHomepage » News » On-Time Shipping Guarantee
For the past several years, Grayline has achieved an on time shipment rate of approximately 99%, as reported annually in the Wiring Harness News.
What can we do to make this even better?
It is our pleasure to announce that,
"At Grayline, it's ready to ship on the date promised or shipping is FREE!"
Our commitment to you is that if an order is not ready to be shipped on the date promised, we will credit you for the cost of shipping. Please review the Program Details outlined below.
Our excellent on time shipment record, short lead times, high customer satisfaction rate and competitive pricing all combine to make Grayline your tubing supplier of choice.
* Program Details:
- In order to receive a credit, please contact Grayline within 90 days to indicate that a shipment arrived late. You will also need to provide us with a copy of your shipping invoice so that we can issue the appropriate credit.
- There is a limited liability of $500 per late shipment occurrence. If items from two or more purchase orders are to be shipped together on the same day, and that shipment date is missed, the $500 limit applies to all product that was to have been shipped on that day, and not each separate purchase order.
- In the event that a portion of an order is late (for example, only 9 of 10 boxes are available to ship on the date promised for shipping), Grayline will credit the shipping costs for the late portion only. If the late portion is subsequently shipped at a later date in combination with other product, then the amount to be credited to the customer for late shipment will be prorated, based on the weight of the late product, the total shipped weight and the total shipping cost.
- In the event that a shipment is not made on time, Grayline will only be responsible for crediting the costs of standard shipping methods, and only at our discretion shall credit the customer for expedited shipping costs.
- Force Majeure: Grayline shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance to the extent said failures or delays are caused by circumstances beyond Grayline's reasonable control.