Home >> Search For Tubing >> Search for Heat Shrinkable Tubing >> TI
Grayline TI is a heat shrinkable polyolefin that is specially sized for terminal insulation. This semi-rigid polyolefin is designed to provide strain relief for terminals, spades, and lugs.
- Standard Packaging: Supplied in 1" Cut Pieces
- Standard Colors: Black,
- Available Options:
- Fungus Reistance
- Cut Lengths
- MIL-DTL-23053/6, Class 1 or SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/6, Class 1
- EU Directive 2000 / 53 / EC (ELV)
- EU Directive 2011 / 65 / EU (RoHS2)
- EU Directive 2015 / 863 (RoHS3)
- Operating Temperature is -55° to 135°C
- Shrinks at 135°C
- Specially Sized
- Strain Relief
- Flame Retardant
- Lead Free
The values listed in this bulletin, to the best of our knowledge, are accurate. They are typical performance results and are not intended
to be used as design data. We disclaim all liability in connection with the use of information contained herein or otherwise.
Prefer to speak with a technical sales representative?
Click here to email us or
phone Grayline at 1-800-669-7986