Home >> Search For Tubing >> Search for Non-Heat Shrinkable Tubing >> GP55D-MDPE
Grayline GP55D-MDPE is a broad molecular weight, medium density tubing designed for use in electrical insulation and general purpose applications.
- Standard Packaging: Reels or Cut to Customer Specifications
- Standard Colors: Natural (Translucent),
- Available Options:
- Custom ID-Wall
- Custom Colors
- ASTM D1248, Type II, Cat Class A, Grade E9
- Federal LP390C, Type II, Class M, Category 4, Grade 2
- EU Directive 2000 / 53 / EC (ELV)
- EU Directive 2011 / 65 / EU (RoHS2)
- EU Directive 2015 / 863 (RoHS3)
- Operating Temperature is -60° to 90°C
- Low Temperature Applications
- Lead Free
|Tensile Strength (psi)||4100||ASTM D412|
|Elongation (%)||790||ASTM D412|
|Specific Gravity||0.93||ASTM D792|
|Brittleness Temperature (°C)||-76||ASTM D746|
The values listed in this bulletin, to the best of our knowledge, are accurate. They are typical performance results and are not intended
to be used as design data. We disclaim all liability in connection with the use of information contained herein or otherwise.
Prefer to speak with a technical sales representative?
Click here to email us or
phone Grayline at 1-800-669-7986